Friday, June 8, 2012

Day 62 / Spring Road Trip 2012


Today was a day of rest and boy did I need it.
Dad went golfing with Klaus, his coast guard friend, and he even got the got the highest score. Mom spent the day chatting with Char. I didn't know people could talk that much. It made me tired just listening to them. Mom and Char went shopping in Crouch (yeah that is really the name of a town). They only have one store there but Mom managed to find something to buy.  So what else is new?
This place is really nice. It is up in the mountains of Idaho and it is so peaceful. Mom took me on at least four walks and I smelled every blade of grass.  She was very patient with me. There were deer and quail running around everywhere. It was great. I love it up here.
Mom and Char

Klaus and Char

No comments:

Post a Comment