Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 31 & 32 / Spring Road Trip 2012

Monday we had to leave the lake to go back to Uncle Gordon and Aunt Sues' real house. I really enjoyed our time at the G&S Lake but I have decided it should be renamed .....Chiggerville. You all probably know what chiggers are and if you don't just ask Mom cause she is now an expert on them.
They seemed to like her the best although  everyone got a little taste of them or I should say they got a liitle taste of everyone. Only my cousin Molly, the hounddog, and I came away unscathed.
Not much else went on after we got back from the lake, just a whole lot of scratching.
Today is Tuesday and it is laundry day cause tomorrow we have to leave to continue our journey and Aunt Sue has to go back to work. Somehow they managed to get in one more day of shopping though.
Taking a stroll

Uncle Gordon and Aunt Sues' litter box

Uncle Gordon working at the lake 


No comments:

Post a Comment